dedicate to my favorite girls


dont know if you ll ever see this, but i just wanna write something to dedicate to you, my most supportive friends ive made here in college (and for life...i hope). ive been thru a lot of hardtime this week. nothing feels right. i screwed up in two math tests in a row; i realized that there's something wrong with my "love-at-first-sight"; i started doubting about myself whether i ll ever be able to love someone with my heart and soul and actually be crazy and dizzy for someone and be honest to myself. but its not until i talked and laughed and be silly with you girls that i realized how lucky i am and how grateful i should be to have them back me up. 
i made the worlds most comforting dumplings with Rose which had the healing power of a upset heart(both food and you); i sang and hula-danced along the "over the rainbow" Shino played on ukulele and laughed at ourselves like tw
o idiots(Ashley joined the mocking); i sat on Anita's bed and we bitched about the crazy people at ASC talent show that we knew; Jamie was cheering me up by showing me "poker face"mv and how her sister mistakenly thought its some black singing "cant read my mocha face". when i was laughing my lung out i suddenly said to Jamie "i wish there's someone who can make me laugh like you" and tears tickled from my eyes. she didnt notice; i try to hold it back because i know i should stop being so emo. at least i shouldnt make them worry about me cause all i want for them is carefree happiness.

here are my most beautiful and kind and laughable ladies:

Rose & Xanadu(死孩子在北京逍遥呢):

Shino & her favorite thanks-giving meal:

Anita & her graceful EMOness:


Jamie & the sunshine around her:

this crappy week surely ended happily. and i just want to say i love you all, very very much. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment